Friday 3 February 2012

It's all peachy

This weeks class card was inspired by one I saw flicking through Craft Stamper, I was waiting for Neil to choose his magazine in WH Smiths the other day and idly flicked through the craft mag, I loved the concept of having a hidden notelet, so I committed the principal to memory and reproduced the idea in a different format


I didn't make a note of the designer of the original card so if any of my wise readers knows who created the card for the article, please let me know and I will give credit where credit is due.



The card samples are finished and ready for saturdays make and take event, you can see them in the shop from tomorrow and I will share them on here and on the shop site tomorrow evening.

I am hoping to make up some extra packs too for anyone if they wish to make additional cards at home.

2 comments:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx