Friday 3 February 2012

All loved up


The four cards I have prepared for our Valentine Make and Take event tomorrow









We will also be launching some brand new products, these gorgeous and very reasonably priced dies from Sizzix


Lots of yummy love themed products to help with those valentine cards, a lot of the items are not specifically for the 14th so would also suit wedding and anniversary cards too.


And the papers we have for the week long introductory offer are these luscious lovelies, we will be retailing them for 79 p per sheet for this week only, 20 p off their regular price



Hope to see you there tomorrow, all welcome, all cards are £2.50 and there will be extra packs available to make at home too, you can make as many or as few as you wish.
Make and Take starts at 10 am and finishes at 4pm.

Just before I bid you all goodnight, I would like to say a massive thankyou to Anita, Nicki and Margaret who helped dad and I to prepare all the packs today, also to Neil who came to pick me up for the gym and ended up getting roped in to sort hearts and ribbons. And all was done without any peroration from Margaret - wonders will never cease !

2 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful, I hope you have a very successful day. I'm sure you will, who could resist those cards.
    And all your scrummy new stock.

    Love ya, Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. The good thing about your blog is it makes me want to get back into my scrapbooking, which I've neglected for oh...2 years I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx