Tuesday 28 February 2012

Stick it to me

This week at our tuesday afternoon craft club, it was Anita's turn to inspire us with a project.

And inspire us she did.



This cute little book is held together with wooden skewers, and bound with thread


Here is the progress I mad this afternoon, all the pages have been simply matted and layered with some inked cardstock and patterned paper and I have added a small accordian fold book on the first page.


I have decided to use mine as a little memory book from our camping holiday in the Lake District last year, so will be keeping mine in rustic colours and style.


I will share the completed book hopefully later this week.

Thankyou for the inspiration Anita.

5 comments:

  1. The book was a great make, I really enjoyed it, I can't wait to see yours bursting at the seems with pictures and embellishments.

    Love ya Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew!!! So glad you liked it. Looking good and will look fabulous with camping piccies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved making the book too, can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for a great afternoon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved making the book too, can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for a great afternoon x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx