Thursday 16 February 2012

Heaven on earth

And again a few more cards to share with you this evening

First up the card I made Darcy for her birthday, Darcy's fave colours are black red and purple, so I thought - what the heck and managed to incorporate all three colours, she isn't keen on cutesy twee stuff either, so I went with a classic design



The 'happy birthday' sentiment is by Inkadinkadoo, the medallion is by Stampin' Up as is the flower stamped in versamark as a background on the Kraft cardstock


And I have the two class cards I taught this week

We used an embossing folder and brayered and stamped onto the reverse ie debossed side to create our own patterned paper


And, as masculine cards always seem to be a pain in the posterior, I also created this more manly style for our second card. We used white ink stencilled onto the die cut  fancy frame as a background for the vintage car, which was rubbed with coloured wax to highlight the embossing and to give a slightly metallic sheen.


And thats it for this evening, I will be back tomorrow with some more finished projects for you, but right now I have a book on my Kindle calling me, so I will bid you all a very goodnight and leave you with another quote from one of my little books.

On earth there is no heaven
But there are pieces of it

Jules Renard

2 comments:

  1. Wow, some BEAUTIFUL cards here! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic technique, love it. Enjoying learning from a creative talent - you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx