Tuesday 7 February 2012

Circle of friends

For a friend who has just celebrated a birthday, she loves all things Tim Holtz, so I used Tim papers and ribbon to create the card


The stamp I used is a Hero Arts cling stamp, which I have stamped twice, the second time being to achieve the coloured butterflies, which have also been stickled to add a little sparkle.


I also have my pages for our circle journal, we are almost half way through the year now and these are my pages for Jackie




I used my gorgeous new mask, which was a gift from my lovely friend Nicki, thanks honey - I love it xxx

The hearts are a little filiopietistic, I have Tam to thanks for inspiring me with those, Tams Life book course has inspired me in many ways and it has been so easy to adopt some of the ideas and attach them to other projects.



And the tag, which also holds my personal information on the back so that Jackie knows who completed this page for her.



I have also finished my February pages for Kate Cranes art calendar challenge but I keep forgetting to take photos of them whilst the light is good, will try and get those shot and shared tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Fabulous pages. Fabulous word!!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! And the page...and the tag!
    Marta xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card and circle journal pages and tag. They are very pretty.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote on the tag, it's so true. Great pages, as usual! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx