Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy birthday dad


If I had not been so tardy blogging these cards, it would still be dad's birthday, alas it is now the day after.

This is the card I made for the kids to send, the image has been coloured with Distress inks, the papers are by Bo Bunny.



This next card is from Neil and I.


Papers on this card are by Prima, flourish is Tim Holtz and label is a Spellbinders die cut. Stamp is M.S.E, Flower - Hero Arts




Sketch 365


I have plans for this little plant, all will be revealed tomorrow.

Massive thankyou's going to Mother Margaret who organised and bossed us little sprats into getting a ton of work done today, also to Nicki and Anita, I honestly could not have gotten all the sale preparations completed without you all THANKYOU

The Running With Scissors SALE is TODAY Saturday 7th January

At least 20 % of EVERYTHING in store with up to 90% off some items

10am - 4pm for ONE day only

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I hardly did anything apart from watch you all grafting.

    Lovely cards I hope your dad had a lovely birthday.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx