Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy Anniversary mum and dad


For mum and dad - love you xxx


Using my GORGEOUS new Stempelglede stamps from Anita, thankyou so much I LOVE them, in fact I think they are my all time fave item of stash EVER


The heart was stamped twice, the second time onto pink patterned paper and layered onto 3D pads for a little dimension

The patterned papers are Echo Park and My Minds Eye, and I used diamond stickles as an accent, the mini tags are Stampin' Up as are the sentiments in them


THANKYOU so much to everyone who came and made the sale a massive success today, my aim was to clear some wall and shelf space for lots of fab new stash coming soon and boy did we manage that !

It was lovely to see you all after the christmas break too, so thankyou

Big thanks also to my partners in crime Anita and Margaret, who helped set up the sale, kept me fed and watered all day and much, much more

We did manage a five minute break in the afternoon, just enough time to have a rather cimmerian conversation regarding modern art, the depth of subject was inexplicably lifted by the topic of David Beckham in his pants ( Anita's fault) I honestly don't think I have ever been in the company of two women who could change the course of a conversation quite so dramatically and hilariously. I think they also managed to cause mayhem in the cycle shop down the road (don't ask)

What a day !


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Tracey. And an absolutely hilarious and fun day. Well done with the 'word' its a good one today. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum and dad will be thrilled with such a gorgeous card. I've never heard of those stamps but must check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Tracey, I just love it and I am sure your Mum and Dad will too.
    Happy Sunday.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful card Tracey.bet you mum and dad loved it...

    what a fun day. Us cause myhem, never!!!!!!not with 20inches?????x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!!!! I love those stamps.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! Have just absorbed loads of eye candy on your blog... thanks for your nice comment on mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx