Tuesday 1 November 2011

New DT position

 I have some really exciting news to share

I was recently approached and asked to join the brand new Design team over at IACW

Woooohoooooo  I am so pleased to have been asked, thankyou ladies, pop along and check out what the new and 'old' girls have been up to, we have some fabulous projects in the pipeline and there are some incredibly talented ladies contributing all manner of crafting goodies. My first post on the site should be going up later in the week ( if I can work out typepad lol)

In the meantime. I have a couple of little projects to share

First up my second pair of pages in my glue book



Most of the paper scraps were left over from my recent mini book class, everything else is bits and bobs that have been languishing in my drawers for eons !

I also have  a set of ATC's to share which I have recently completed for an international swap I had been invited to join. I must apologise for the weird photo, I took it in haste at the shop and the lighting was poor





The only criteria for the swap was to have stamping included somewhere on the card

My backgrounds were a sheet of wordy patterned paper, which I stamped with various flower and flourish stamps
The sentiment is also stamped ( all stamps on these cards were by Stampin' Up)
The butterflies are die-cuts from Marianne Design 

And that's it for tonight, I will be back tomorrow with the class cards for this week, I am now going to put the finishing touches to my project for IACW

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations!!!
    I can't wait to see your projects.

    Nicki.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh massive congratulations hun well deserved just love your work hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. How exciting, can't wait to see your first (and second, third etc) project.
    Thanks for taking part in the swap, gorgeous atcs.
    Can't wait to see what we get back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Tracey!!! I love your glue book...what a brilliant idea!! *cogs going round in brain!!* xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx