Wednesday 16 November 2011

Butterfly power

This weeks class cards

Stamping, embossing, sanding, inking, distressing


And I showed my ladies how to make these vintage tickets, so easy and versatile.


Sketch 365

 6 of 7 Dali

I found this Dali - esque image in google but not entirely sure of its origin, I liked the style so my inspiration was drawn from the butterfly powered windmills, what a lovely concept !

Just living is not enough, said the butterfly, one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.

Hans Christian Andersen 

3 comments:

  1. Loving those christmas cards and your Dali inspired drawings this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Tracey, I'm also loving your sketches but I'm not sure how you have found time!! Lol

    Love ya,
    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My christmas card supply is now nearly done, thanks to you Tracey. Loved them both this week.
    Really like this sketch to, wouldn't it be fab, energy butterflies. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx