Saturday 26 November 2011

Snowmen, sassy girls and sons

This weeks class card using a really cute Penny Johnson stamp



The image was coloured with Distress Inks and the card was constructed in an easel style, papers used are by Bo Bunny.

Sketch 365 - Day 15


Inspired by Abigail Halpin

I did not miss a sketching day, I just ran out of steam when it came to blogging the piece. 
I needed to attend a parent/teacher meeting at school for Rob last night after work and by the time I had prepared the class for friday, fed the kids, done the usual mundane household tasks, whipped the dog around the block and completed my sketch I realised the day had ended and another had begun, bed beckoned and blogging took a backseat.

So, today I have two sketches to share

Sketch 365 - Day 16


Inspired by Abigail Halpin.

As I was completing my sketch last night, I glanced up to see the boys engrossed in one of my art books, they sat side by side for half an hour, completely unaware of anything around them, one turning the pages, both totally absorbed in the book, neither noticed me taking photos and neither moved an inch, they were as close as two peas in a pod.


They truly have a special bond and always have done, I am so proud of them both and hope they always feel so comfortable with each other.

On another note entirely, our moleskines have arrived, so, Margaret, Anita, Nicki, Marie and myself are all set and rearing to go for Kate Cranes journalled calendar. We can't wait and have plans to create the backgrounds together at the shop, it will be a lot of fun to complete the book as a group of friends, sharing the journey ( and no doubt lots of coffee, cakes and laughs !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx