Sunday 13 November 2011

Feeling sleepy

Sketch 365 - Day 4




Inspired by Dali's Sleep



The Land of Nod

From breakfast on through all the day
At home among my friends I stay,
But every night I go abroad
Afar into the land of Nod.
All by myself I have to go,
With none to tell me what to do —
All alone beside the streams
And up the mountain-sides of dreams.
The strangest things are there for me,
Both things to eat and things to see,
And many frightening sights abroad
Till morning in the land of Nod.
Try as I like to find the way,
I never can get back by day,
Nor can remember plain and clear
The curious music that I hear.
Robert Louis Stevenson


I am currently working on a number of cards and projects which are gifts, so I am unable to share any of them as all the recipients are readers of my blog and I wouldn't want to spoil any surprises.Please don't think I have abandoned all my other creative outlets. 
That said I am playing with a couple of ideas this evening so I may have something crafty to share along with tomorrows sketch.


1 comment:

  1. your sketches amaze me:)

    I have been sat looking at Dali's work this afternoon and Mark is also impressed with your sketches:)

    Missing everyone so much :(

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx