Friday 4 November 2011

I'm a creative girl

My first Design Team post is up at IACW
 Here are a couple of sneak peeks, for more photos and details pop on over  HERE





The girls are really inspiring us all with some fabulous ideas and tutorials.
Doda has a fantastic method for photo transferring to fabric and Eleanor has just shared a fabulous take on altered clothing.

Two quick thankyou's before I sign off to play with my paper scraps

Thankyou IACW for inviting me to join your amazing team, I am honoured to have been asked.

And thankyou to the ever lovely Ann N who bought me the prettiest bouquet of flowers this morning, they truly added a spot of sunshine to an otherwise cold and wet day - thankyou xxx

6 comments:

  1. Fab layout! Congrats!
    ScrapstoBeauty,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word its fab and what a gorgeous picture looks amazing! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what can be done with left over scraps of scrummy paper. Lovely Tracey. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going over to have a look now:) I hate being teased!! I am sure it is great though will be back with my verdict in a mo:).
    And you deserve lovely flowers too:).xxx

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helllooooo!!! I am back:). It is fantastic!! Love the picture of Amy too.

    Love ya,

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx