Tuesday 25 October 2011

Vulcanicity



Another layout for my 'face' book album.

Amy sporting her new hairstyle, she is definitely not one to follow sheeplike, I love the fact my daughter dares to be different and is confident enough to blaze her own trail.


I used mainly scraps on this page, the flowery flourish has been bladed out of a piece of Bo Bunny patterned paper. I am having so much fun completing this album.

Here are the next two pages and tag for the circle journal I am currently involved in. Art journalling has definitely become one of my favourite methods of relaxation. I love the act of starting with a blank space and just playing, seeing where the inky painty mess leads me and then adding some inspiring words, it is all the more special sharing this journey with so many lovely and creative friends .


What ???????? Orange !!!!!!!!! you might think, yes I know ! You haven't stumbled upon the wrong blog. I have been completing the pages with colours and styles I perceive to suit the recipient. This current journal belongs to Marie and she loves bright colours.


As I completed the pages this month -  October, I decided to draw inspiration from the changing foliage, therefore trees became the basis of the quotes and design.The metallic finish you can see above is gold leaf.


The backgrounds were created with a mixture of acrylic paints, Dylusions ink sprays and wax rubs. 




And the back of the tag with information for Marie.


I hope you like your pages hon xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Who wouldn't love these pages?

    I can't wait to see your next creation:)

    Love ya.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Live long and Prosper"

    Lovely, lovely, lovely.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again hunny, glad to see another post already, and just loving these gorgeous pages, can't believe the first one is made from mainly scraps! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh that is one beautiful layout on your scrapbooking page hun,your daugheter is beautiful and just love the gorgeous pages you have created just stunning hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout of your daughter she is beautiful as is your layout. you look very alike ! Love the B/w and then the gorgeous splash of colour.Your journal pages are exquisite love the gold effect and the fantastic autumnal colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx