Wednesday 12 October 2011

Life Book



I have enrolled, I tried to resist, I honestly did, but all to no avail, and I cannot wait for January to roll on round.



My friend Anita and a couple of my new circle journal friends are joining me, are any of my blog readers taking part too ?

I have also decided today that it might be a good idea to make a start on my christmas cards.
 I am busily adding some lush colour to some rather cute House Mouse stamps and have a lovely little pile of  festive finery to embellish the finished cards with.
 So, please excuse me for tonight and I will be back tomorrow with the fruits of my labour.

2 comments:

  1. Me, me, me. I've gone and done it too. Excited or what. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me me. Well on payday anyway:) which course did you sign for??


    Love ya.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx