Sunday 19 January 2014

Scrapbook sunday

Good evening

Here is my update of the mini book I am creating for the "A day in the life of ..." challenge over on the RWS site HERE

I created a mixed media cover for my book, my book measures 6in square


I used lots of gesso and glimmer mists on this project to bring a new lease of life to embellishments I have been harbouring in my stash for a looooooong time


You can't really see the glimmer in these photos but the colours are pretty accurate


I made twelve tags to tuck inside the inner pockets, these will each depict the date for each event I choose to go into my little book


And twelve journalling cards, these are the fronts, they will be further embellished once I come to journal each event


And the back of each journalling card resembles a postcard with plenty of space for the all important journalling ( these were computer generated)


So each page inside the book resembles this now, they are all different colours and patterns but they all have a tag for the date, a journalling card and a photo mat


Today I have been working on little mats with the month which will go on each right hand page below the photo mat, I used stamps lent to me by Margaret - thankyou xxx, I lost light before photographing them this evening so will share them next time I blog this book

How are all my fellow challengees getting along with their books ?

Love and journalled bliss

Tracey
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a cover, beautiful colours. A book to treasure . think it is back to the drawing board for me.lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colours and a good idea using the tags for the actual date. Might have to pinch. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx