Sunday 22 February 2015

Retirement wishes

Hellooooooooo

I am back from slightly warmer and sunnier climes by way of Devon and Cornwall. 

I will upload our little jaunt later in the week - when I have finished sorting through all the photos.

Thankyou to those who kept in touch whilst I was away,  really lovely to hear from you all

We have had a fantastic time together 

Thankyou Neil for an amazing week. 

But tonight I am sharing a card and matching box for a very special 'young' man

I made these for Steve's wife Di to give him for his very recent retirement

I was allowed free reign, so went for a box card in masculine colours full of balloons

I had so much fun making this and kept thinking of my lovely friend Robbie who has made literally a gazillion of these cards in every variation possible - did you do a balloon version Robbie ?




We have known Steve and Di  for about 9 years and have always got on well but lately have become much closer and have been enjoying some lovely evenings out and some truly yummy meals together


I hope you have a fabulous retirement together you two, Neil and I both wish you all the best for this new beginning and lots and lots of love and cuddles

Love and new beginnings

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good time. Gorgeous card, dark chocolate and balloons, what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx