Thursday 3 January 2013

Catching Up

Happy New Year

To all my friends and family and my blog readers too.

I do hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013.

I am going to be playing catch up for the next few posts as I took a little unplanned blog break over the last few weeks, so please forgive my  next few posts if they contain christmassy type crafts
 There will also be some non festive projects too, but I am going to try and clear the backlog of images I have on my Mac.

Before I forget - for all my crafting buddies locally, we are having our annual January SALE- SATURDAY 5th January at the shop, so if you are in the vicinity of Grimsby, I promise there will be LOADS of bargains, as always we will have our tables full of bargains with up to 90% of some items and everything else will have at least 20% off the original price.

A few of the cards I made this year

For my sister



For my niece Katie ( using the Stampin' Up Owl punch for Rudolph)


A couple of the cards I made for Neils work colleagues



For Neil's mum


And for my dear friend Beryl



And that's it for today, I am currently making lots of thankyou cards for all the generous people who bought myself and the family gifts this festive season.

See you tomorrow with a gift mini-book I made for a special friend and some more christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx