Monday 14 January 2013

Baby it's cold outside


I had a lovely today with my two good friends Margaret and Anita, thankyou both.

We enjoyed lunch out and a browse around all the local gift shops. As promised, the snow began to fall in earnest, doubling the time it normally takes to get home, but it was a really lovely day.

So, it seems fitting, with the snow falling outside the window, to be sharing another Christmas card towards next years collection.



Papers are Bo Bunny, Sentiment stamp is by Stampin' Up, Santa's sleigh is by Inkadinkadoo.

Let's hope we are not snowed in tomorrow morning - brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

  1. I had a lovely day too with my lovely friends. Even though the journey home was a bit scary with the snow and slippy roads. Hurrah for ABS (or not)!!!
    Impressed so far with you Christmas card making. Don't forget where you've put them at Christmas time!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a lovely day to..keep up the good work. I am sure you will remember where they are .....in that cupboard.....no on the shelf....I know in the drawer..oh Neil where did I put those Christmas Cards...lol take care in the snow.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the sleigh image. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx