Sunday, 6 January 2013

Black or White

I saw this Whiff of Joy digi  image on t'internet and knew it would be perfect for Neil's birthday card.

Neil has always been a fan and was lucky enough to see Michael Jackson several times in concert. 

I kept the rest of the card fairly simple ( I find it incredibly hard not to throw on flowers, pearls and ribbon)



The image was coloured in with Polychromos pencils and the sentiment is a Forever Friends one by Do Craft.


And the final batch of Christmas cards I made this year - there were other designs but I made them so last minute that they didn't all make it onto my camera !

This one was for my aunt and uncle.


These next three were all for neighbours and are each a variation on a theme.




Finally one for Helen and her family, who I mentioned in an earlier post.


I do have some other christmas projects to share ( not cards though) so will be back with them.

I am not generally a 'stressy' person, but leaving most of my cards til Christmas week was a little of a stretch - even for me. I did a run of four nights to finish them all, staying up til 3-4 in the morning and getting up at normal time and must admit I don't want to be doing that next year. 

So .......
Despite my best intentions of making one Christmas card a week last year ( I managed 2 in january !)

I DO intend to make at least one a week this year in order to have at least 50 made by Christmas.

I am sure both Anita and Margaret will hold me accountable !

3 comments:

  1. Love the Michael mouse.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great Christmas cards and that mouse birthday card is AWESOME. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with that, lol. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx