Sunday 28 August 2011

Lace Door

As promised yesterday, here is the card I made for a commission this week


The brief was cream, beige and a hint of blue for the colours and A5 in size, the name and age also had to be included on the front


I used Melissa Frances papers ( 5th Avenue ), the frame was cut using Lace Door by Cuttlebug, the flowers are a selection from my shop. Sentiment panel was computer generated.

Just a quick post tonight Neil and I are watching MCR at Reading, wow, really need to see them live !
Thankyou everyone who sent reassuring messages and emails yesterday, I know I am a worry wart, Amy is fine and has been checking in with me and her dad every couple of hours, she has loved every minute, she will be home by lunch time tomorrow, laden with muddy clothes, soggy socks and a new found independence and I can't wait !

Quickly before I bid you all a goodnight, I have a little event to share with you all.

My lovely friend Linda has recently changed career direction and is now demonstrating for Stampin' Up, she is holding a 'Make and Take' day at Stallingborough Village Hall next sunday. She is such a sweet girl and a really talented stamper and card-maker, so if you fancy a little crafting fun, pop on over, all are welcome. All the details are on the flyer below, please contact Linda if you have any queries or to let her know if you are planning to come, myself and quite a few girls from the shop will be there - we might see you there xxx


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Tracey, I'm sure that she will be very pleased with it. Glad to hear your Amy will soon be home and she had a fab time. Looking forward to Sunday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, Tracey. I really love those beige flowers, a very nice touch to such a delicate piece. It will be treasured for years to come.
    I would love to pop over to Stallingborough, but I will be in France.I was only over that way at the begining of the month, we ate at The Grange.
    Enjoy your BH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey....beautiful card as always. Love these colours. I'm sure Amy will have had an amazing time and you'll be pleased to get her home...mud and all. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog you really are so kind and caring.
    Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx