Tuesday 26 July 2011

The possibilities are endless

A quick and easy card I put together tonight after tea, isn't the image adorable ?


Papers are Panduro, chipboard butterfly is K and Co, the script tag was brought back in a little gift of goodies by my friend Allyson, who I miss loads as she now lives in Canada. Heart border is a Martha Stewart punch, flowers, leaves and ribbon all from my shop.


Remember the little canvas bag my friend Nicki bought me ? Well I did decide to alter it, just a little, not a lot lol, the flowers were crocheted by Nicki and Anita, the button, lace, ribbons and pearl drops were all in my scraps box, the monogram is by Stampin' Up, the bag  was always cute but it is now cute and flowery - perfect !


We had a girlie catch up at the shop this afternoon, lots of laughs and silliness, Margaret is back from her recent holiday and bought us all one of these little driftwood boxes, we are all itching to get going with altering them, I don't think I am going to do much to the wood though as I love the rough texture and wonderful natural colour - thankyou Margaret xxx


I have a new supercute pink Moleskine by way of Anita, thankyou xxx I have lots of ideas already and think that it might be fun to do something together on one of our afternoons each week, we both have the same book so it will be cool to see how each one turns out.


Finally I have my kit from Kirsty Wiseman to play with, oooooooo all those yummy touchy feely goodies to play with, so many fun projects and so few hours in the day - I am voting for an extra day in the week - anyone care to join me ?


Love and possibilities
Tracey xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I love so much of your creations especialy the bag!!!Its look simple but NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love the card, bag, and your new moleskin!
    I need one!!!

    Have fun altering all your scrummy projects:) see you soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that card is indeed beautiful, the bag you altered is stupendous...loving it to bits. The driftwood box...I am sure you will altered it and it will be really nice, I have that pink moleskin and that yummy kits are just to die for Tracy. Thanks for sharing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the image on your gorgeous card. Love the little bag too. I am joining your vote for the extra week day, we must use it for an extra crafting day (or laughing or chatting or all of the above) lol. xxx
    PS my internet is still "PANTS"!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There Tracey, Fabulous card, soo cute and your bag's lovely. I love the little boxes too, good fun, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear friend what really amazing happy to be hear to see so much gorgeous inspiration
    Thank you
    have a very great day
    big hugs
    carla

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx