Monday 4 August 2014

Prettifying Pringles

Good evening

Phewwww just conquered the mountainous ironing pile, I have been putting it off, not wanting to stand for hours whilst the temperature has been so high, but finally gave in today, with no sign of any let up in the heat and three boys in the house getting very low on t-shirts ! Feels good to get it done though.

So just a quick blog from me tonight as I have a cool bubble bath awaiting me

I created this gift holder for one of my lovely friends Joan who's birthday it was on thursday

We repurposed or upcycled these pringle tubes in Jan's class last saturday and I actually managed to get mine finished - must be a first !



We made new lids and discarded the old plastic ones and I threw a handful of flowers on top of mine to really pretty the box up


I made a card to match


So big thanks to Jan for her inspiration.

Thankyou also to Joan and Alan who invited me to join them and a few other lovely ladies for Joan's birthday meal around at their house on monday and thankyou to Alan for my lift home on thursday ( I didn't stay that long - it was a separate incident lol)

Love and pringles

Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous box and card. Love the way you've made the box so feminine and lush. Beautiful papers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx