Friday 25 July 2014

Jan's Box class

Jan's box class

Saturday 26th July 2014 - 10 am




Jan says :

You can choose your own papers and embellishments, for a very personalised  end result.
It's quite easy to do, and I really enjoyed making mine. 

You don't even need to eat Pringles! See, we've done the hard work for you, and now have a supply of tubes  (and I can easily be persuaded to eat more!)

The class will start at 10.00, and will probably last about 3 hours, so you might want to bring something to eat.
If you'd like to come along, just book your place with Tracey
Hope to see you there.
Jan


There are just a couple of places left so if you fancy it, send me either an email or if you have my mobile you can text me otherwise I will be at the shop from approx 9.30 in the morning

Love and Pringles

Tracey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx