Wednesday 30 April 2014

Sweet 16 Commission

Good evening

Tonight I am back to share a recent commission I have completed for one of my lovely ladies to give to her grand daughter

My brief was something girlie, with the age and the quote " live the life you dream"


I had so much fun with this card, 16 is such a wonderful age, on the cusp of womanhood with so many opportunities and experiences around the corner


I used my favourite Tilda papers, some new flowers I have in the shop and some die cut letters which I have glittered with stamp 'n' bond with ultra fine glitter
The sentiment was computer generated as the card needed to be personalised
I used a mix of Nellie Snellen and Spellbinders dies for the circles


Just a quick but very big thankyou before I bid you all goodnight

Massive thanks to Dawn for the lovely gift she bought me today, Dawn you truly are so kind to me and so thoughtful, I will be back later in the week with something I have made with my fabulous pressie, thankyou so much ( it almost made up for dad leaving me a virtual orphan for two weeks !!!!!)

Love and special people

Tracey

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx