Monday 21 April 2014

Easter 2014

Happy Easter

Hope you have all had a restful and well fed weekend

I made these cupcakes for treats

Recipe as in the tab above - gluten free of course and then added buttercream icing with GF sprinkles and mini eggs


This year I made these cute little birdhouses to contain the kids eggs (who am I kidding ? everyone got one  - not just the kiddies !)


I made 12 in total


Many thanks to Margaret for lending me the die for the banner and for giving me the green grassy stuff for their little nests, also to Anita for helping with the template for the actual boxes


Love and sweet Easter treats

Tracey 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes look rather scrummy, hope you didn't eat too many. Your bird houses turned out lovely, good idea adding the banner, never thought of that. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx