Sunday 6 April 2014

Santa on Sunday

Just a quick fly by from me this evening

I have nipped in to post my Christmas card for this week, I am quite proud of myself and have only missed three weeks since the new year



I used an old acetate overlay from Habico for the image
The papers are K and Co (green ) and Nitwits (red)
Sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up
Charm from The Works
Brads are Woodware (they were orginally pink but I coloured them with my copic markers)

It has been another busy weekend after another busy week and I have not had time to upload the challenge on the shop blog, but it is there now, so please pop along HERE if you would like to know the themes for this months 'Take Three Things' challenge

Love and laughing Santas
Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, my favourite Christmas stamp :0).

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx