Monday 25 February 2013

Birthday wishes

Another week has slipped by, I have been very busy with many a craft project, all of them finished I might add, so tonight will be the first in a series of catch up posts, of all the items I have completed this last week

For tonight I have my niece Katie's card to share, sorry for the poor pic, the lighting has been horrific this last week ( or it is when I actually remember to take the photo !)




The card is a slight variation on the one I taught in class a couple of weeks ago, I used Melissa Frances papers and sentiment stamps from Stampin' Up, the daisy is  an older stamp from Judikins. Martha Stewart punches were used for the butterflies and the borders.

See you tomorrow (ooops didnt realise the time - later today !!!) with a card I have made  for the baby of our family who is now 13 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx