Friday 2 December 2011

Snowflakes and bows

Just a quick post from me tonight, Neil and I decided to enjoy an impromptu date night, so all else went out of the window, but I did want to share my class cards

Lots of embossing, a little inking and a Tim Holtz border on this first lilac card


And a more traditional feel with this second card, heat embossing and a chocolate box bow finish this one


I will be back with my sketches and another card which currently lie half finished on my desk.

I cannot believe it is december already. By a twist of fate I have two trees to put up this year, more on that in a later post, so it looks like I may have a busy weekend, we have chocolates at the ready (sustenance of course !!!)

3 comments:

  1. Awww!! Lovely cards.

    I hope you enjoyed your night.

    Miss you,

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards this week. Ginger beer and chocs I presume, great combination. Happy decorating. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely evening xxx gorgeous cards as always

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx