Thursday 1 December 2011

Friend hugger

So much nicer and squidgier than trees don't you think ? 
Hugging friends I mean !

A second card this week for another friend who is also in need of some TLC


I used Melissa Frances paper, another crocheted flower from Anita, the alphas are by Prima and the tiny tag punch is by Stamppin' Up.


The heart dies are Marianne design and the ribbon is Tim Holtz


The paper had a little banner across the top corner, I highlighted this with some tiny weeny dots of liquid pearls, you can just see the detail in the top right corner of photo above.

And onto my daily scribblings, I am playing catch up again, although the sketches are done each day, I sometimes run out of time to blog them, so forgive me if they come in two's and threes, I may be changing the format of my blog next year and could possibly upload a week of sketches in one go - therefore saving a little time as I do have quite a few new weekly and monthly projects beginning in the new year, but I haven't decided yet, we'll see !

Sketch 365 - Day 20


Fleur inspired by Abigail Halpin

Sketch 365 - Day 21


Bathing Buddies inspired by Abigail Halpin

This brings me to the end of this wonderfully whimsical week of sketches, I adore Abigail's style and feel it may be a form of sketching I will enjoy revisiting later in the year.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and am sure she will adore it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!! Your sketches are soooo cute!! The bathtime buddies reminds me of me lol!!

    Love your card too, so cute!!

    Missing you lots,
    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, colours are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx