Sunday 4 December 2011

MacKenzie

This card I made for AJ's best mate Jack who is 12 today - happy birthday Jack xxx



The boys are crazy about all things scooter and skateboard at the moment, so the image choice was easy.


I added some hardware in the form of eyelets and brads and a mini paper clip 

Next I have a little sketch catch up to share

Sketch 365 - Day 22


Sketch 365 - Day 23


Sketch 365 - Day 24


All these sketches have been inspired by MacKenzie Thorpe, who I wasn't aware of til my friend Darcy suggested him to me( thanks for the suggestion hon) I love his style. All the sketches were pencil drawn with no shading and painted with water soluble crayons.

2 comments:

  1. Love these cute sketches. Never heard of the artist before will check him out. Talking!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sketches:) I havent heard of him either but going to look now. I love the card too.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx