Friday 14 November 2014

Cardio christmas

Good evening

I have been busy with my lovely Majestix stamps by Cardio

I have another christmas card towards my target, I have to be honest and admit to the 'one card a week' not being met, but I definitely have made a much better effort than last year




Four thankyou's to say today

Angela, thankyou for the beautiful bouquet of roses, you are so kind  xxx

Dawn, thankyou so much for the set of stamps, you are so thoughtful and I will love using them xxx

Pat and Ann, thankyou so much for all you have both done to help in the shop and personally too and especially for the giggles this week, you are both angels xxx

and .............

2 sleeps until I see my baby girl - eeeeeeek, so excited

Love and gratefulness

Tracey
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx