Saturday 11 October 2014

Pyramid cards

Good evening

We have been making pyramid cards in class this week

This is the one I taught, actually really quick and easy and they fold flat for easy posting, this size fits into a C6 envelope once it has been folded




And just for fun I rummaged through all my punches and cobbled together this cheerful Santa, so he counts for my 'christmas card a week' for this week



Some of the friday girls had a go at making snowman versions of this card - and I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time

We had a snowman that looked drunk, one that looked a little demented and mine looked vaguely sinister, we decided it was all in the eye placement !! ! And I am not sharing my attempt on here as it might just give you nightmares !

Thanks girls what a lovely afternoon, we definitely did more laughing than crafting this week

Thankyou also to Linda, who taught the Christmas Frame this morning, what a lovely class, great company, fab teacher and a beautiful finished project - and yes !!!  I did actually finish a project - wonders will never cease.

Happy weekend to you all

Love and lopsided snowpeople

Tracey
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx