Tuesday 14 October 2014

Paws for thought

Good evening

My lovely friend Beryl ( everyone should have a friend like Beryl - she warms the heart in every way) brought into the shop a very special gift for the new addition to my family

Beryl gave me a lovely big bed for Bruce and he instantly fell in love with it, we weren't sure if he would settle as he came with the bed he has had since being a teeny tiny puppy but he loved it from the start and gets himself all comfy snuggled up in it



So from Bruce and me and Neil too  - thankyou mum 2 xxx



I paper pieced the doggy, and he does look a lot like Bruce, using punches, they were all Stampin' Up punches and you can probably guess which ones I used from the photo

Love and tail wags

Tracey and Bruce
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, 'everyone should have a friend like Beryl' she is one in a million and a very good friend. Love your card, it is very cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx