Sunday 15 June 2014

School days commission

Good evening

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there, especially my very own dad, and of course my hubby Neil, love you both xxx

I will be back tomorrow with photos of the cards I made for them.

Tonight I am sharing a recent commission I was asked to make

The brief this time around  was for a large card (A4 size) and it needed to be of a school theme as the recipient was being recognised for 30 years of loyal service to one of our local schools



I must thank Linda for the idea behind this card, she created a blackboard easel shaped card in a class she taught at the shop last year, so I drew a little inspiration from her design, you can find Linda's original ideas HERE thanks Linda xxx

Love and chalkboard musings
Tracey
xxx



1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx