Saturday 31 May 2014

Snowy sparkles on saturday

Good evening

Here is the christmas card I made this week



I must say a massive thankyou to Trish for the gorgeous die-cuts, this card came together so easily and was completely inspired by the sparkly santa and sleigh, thankyou Trish


All the card and paper is pearlescent and the glittered elements are the Stampin' Up glitter paper in silver

I used Marianne dies for the trees and poinsettia
The aperture was cut using a Stampin' Up labels die

Who else is keeping up with their christmas card a week ?

I have missed seven in total since the beginning of January - not too shabby considering the miserable effort I made last year

Love and sparkles

Tracey

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Santa looks good in glitter. Not too many forfeits collected so far. Well done you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx