Wednesday 2 October 2013

Happy retirement

I have yet another 8in x 8in card to share this evening, I think I am addicted to this larger size at the moment, I seem to have made rather a lot in recent weeks


This time round it was for one of the ladies where Neil works, she retired this week.


Sorry about the poor quality of the photo, I gave the card to Neil, Neil passed the card to Sue, then I realised I didn't have a photo to share so he had to ask for it back and take a photo with his phone in a dimly lit office, she must think I am bonkers !

The watering can is a Magnolia stamp I have had in my stash for ages and the papers are from a Tilda pad, also been in my stash for ages.
 I am desperately trying to use up some of my crafting hoard which is slowly taking over the house, just like my lovely friend Pat who admitted she would have to make cards until she was at least 300 years old in order to use up all her patterned papers.

I have quite a lot to blog this week as I have been super busy with little projects, commissions and all manner of crafty happenings. Sooooooo I will be back tomorrow with a get well card, one of two and the rest will follow over the next few days.

Happy crafting xxx


1 comment:

  1. a lovely card. Like all the colours you have used.. Neil has done a good job with the photo..x





    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx