Wednesday 10 October 2012

Photo scavenger hunt

Another couple of pages for my photo scavenger hunt journal

Number 10 - A horse


And number 13 - A library


In both cases the page backgrounds were created with neocolours and inks, with stencils used to create the designs around the edges/corners

I have been using up my scrap papers and note pages to add the details and the journalling for each page.

I am hoping to finish up the photo taking part of the challenge when we return to the Lakes in a couple of weeks time, yes you heard right, we are taking the kids back - camping - just as we start to experience frost in the mornings ! Thermals are at the ready and I have already stocked up on hot chocolate, extra blankets and woolly socks !!!

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx