Saturday 23 June 2012

May ATC's

 Last months ATC swap did take place on time but I suddenly realised whilst editing photos today that I hadn't shared them on my blog.

Here are the six I made, 5 to swap and one to keep.

The theme was 'flight' and the required colour was silver.


I borrowed a set of Stamps from Anita ( thankyou xxx) they are by Inkadinkadoo, I love the Steampunk style hot air balloon, which I embossed in silver onto patterned paper.


I randomly punched holes into my backing paper and inked with Distress inks, this was then layered onto metallic mesh.

We had some fabulous swaps this month, you can see a selection below.


And the winner was Carole who created this really gorgeous ATC.


Congratulations Carole, don't forget to choose a theme and colour for an upcoming month.

Thankyou as always to all the talented crafters who make the swap such a pleasure to host xxx

This months theme is Jubilee/Street Party and the colour is blue, as chosen by our previous winner Kim, please have your swaps into the shop by the end of the month.

July's theme is Oriental (red and black)
August's theme is Beach (blue)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC. Well done Carole.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ATC's! I really want to start making ATC's and I googled and came across your blog! Your work is very inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx