A couple of days later than I said but here is my canvas, which I completed this week.
The canvas, lace and ribbon were given to me by Margaret, thankyou xxx This item began as one of our tuesday afternoon projects. I prepared the base with gesso, painted with acrylics and dry brushed with another thin layer of gesso.
The floral mat behind Amy's photo is a piece of Prima packaging.
Letter stickers are by Making Memories and I used a mask by Prima along with Distress inks to create the corner detailing.
Anita lent me the Cuttlebug die to create the border at the bottom, I linked them together and rubbed with bronze wax.
I thoroughly enjoyed getting back to doing some 'just for me' projects, it makes a lovely change from all the classes I have to prepare.
Talking of which, here are this weeks class cards, we created four in the two hours this week.
These are teeny tiny and the patterned paper was handmade with dye and pigment inks, we used punches and die-cut embellishments to finish each card.
I am finally caught up with all the housework, laundry, gardening and class preparations, after our week away, the camping stuff has all been cleaned organised and placed back in the loft ( which has also been cleared out and cleaned - yes saddo that I am swept out the loft)
So I have some time to spend preparing some new classes, we will be restarting the saturday workshops very shortly, I have been inundated with requests for mini books and altered art and have several ideas for these and other projects cluttering my head, watch this space, details to come soon.