Friday 14 February 2014

UFO friday

Well my promise of updating you the following day went out of the window, I have had 'one of those' weeks but will update fully tomorrow as tonight I have a little project to share with you

I started this plaque with the tuesday afternoon girls a couple of weeks ago

I got the tag shape cut out of chipboard, undercoated and painted the tags and the letters and then had a brief hiatus


That's what I do ! Then a brief hiatus turns into a long break and before I know it, I have another UFO (un finished object) to add to my ever increasing collection


I am determined to start finishing all those little started projects, I need to capture that initial enthusiasm and channel it into actually completing something


So from this week onwards I am aiming to have a UFO friday whereby I complete and post on my blog one of my many started but not finished articles ( no forfeits though this time thank God!!!)

For this project I must thank Margaret for the chipboard, little wooden letters and the little pots of tester paint she shared with us all, thankyou Margaret xxx
the little bird cage which I painted was a gift from Carole and the trees were die cut using a die also borrowed from Carole, so, thankyou Carole xxx

Love and home blessings
Tracey 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. A lovely and pretty plaque. Not sure about "no forfeits" for Tuesdays lol.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx