Tuesday 10 September 2013

Red roses

Another recent commission

This one was created for a gentleman customer who wanted something romantic with roses for his wife's birthday

This is an A5 card and I did create a matching box too (just forgot to photograph the box before I gave it away - oops !)


My gent was delighted with the card and box, hope his wife was too.

Sorry blogging has been erratic once again, Amy is due to go to uni next week and we have been busy sorting out all the financial, logistical and practical stuff that goes with that.

Don't mention the emotional stuff though, totally not ready for my baby girl to be leaving home ( I am completely in denial that I left home two years younger and went twice the distance ! - sorry mum xxx)


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Tracey! I can't believe that Amy is going of to school already. It seems like only yesterday when we were looking at her on your LOs at SB.C.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx