Tuesday 30 July 2013

Friendship stays

I have met some pretty special people through the shop, and one of the most special is Pat

I absolutely adore Pat, she is so kind and caring, a genuine soul and she has the most wicked sense of humour

I made this card for her birthday which was a couple of weeks ago

Pat recently lost her lovely husband so her birthday this time round was never going to be a 'happy' one  I felt a different sentiment was in order for this card - I thought this Stampin' Up stamp was a much more fitting choice of words.



I used plain cardstock for all the layers, the sentiment and image are both by Stampin' Up and the background was created with Distress inks

3 comments:

  1. One of my fav stamp sets - this is beautiful Tracy - I am sure pat appreciated all the time and thought that went into such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card, I'm sure she will appreciate the card and the sentiment. I love the colours and the way you've built up the image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful card - `i love the colurs you hve chosen. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx