Today I have a banner to share which I started approximately one month ago.
The components of which have travelled back and forth from home to shop and back again, with me adding a ribbon here and a button there.
I used the elements from the Molly Bloom christmas kit
The alphas, I drew onto cream card, cut out and embossed using the Cuttlebug with a Stampin' Up folder
The images were all painted with Tim Holtz Distress Inks
All finished with some ribbon, lace, holly leaves and little red pearls for the berries.
Lots of the girls from the shop have also been making these banners and although we are all using the same supplies it is amazing just how very different they are all looking.