Saturday 14 April 2012

Boxing Clever

Today we had a really fun day making these gorgeous boxes

They belong to June, Jane, Myself, Beryl and Margaret



Jan taught a fun and inspiring class, the boxes originally being biscuit boxes.


This is mine.


I can't thank Jan enough for her unlimited patience and her gorgeous class, thankyou Jan.

I received this beautifully embroidered bag this week from Joan, thankyou so much.

The detailing is gorgeous, she made the whole thing herself and it is beautifully lined with pockets etc inside.


Before I disappear for the night I have one last creative exploit to share.

This is a little organiser Beryl shared with the tuesday afternoon girls recently. Beryls was made in bright primary colours, we all chose different styles, mine was intended for Amy so I went with the black (still her favourite colour)


This is the little matching notebook which tucks inside one of the folders.



From the top you can see we made folders, spaced with little beads, to hold papers etc, there is also a little holder for a pen too


And that's it for me tonight.

I will be back tomorrow with a catch up on the class cards from the last couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous boxes - what a transformation from a biscuit box!

    Just popped by to say "thank you" for my lovely IACW Blog Hop prize which arrived this morning - full to the brim with gorgeous and useful bits and pieces. You are too kine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm - that should have been "kind" - you may well be "kine" too for all I know though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the boxes and the organiser!! Gorgeous as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing projects. Once again I wish I lived nearer and could come and join in the classes at your shop (and of course meet you - roll on July!) c xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx