Wednesday 7 March 2012

RWS ATC Swap February

This is the set of cards I made for last months ATC swap over on our shop website, you can check out future swaps HERE


I used Tim Holtz texture fades, coloured with my neocolours and wax rubs which give the cards a lovely rutilant sheen.


Here are the swaps received this month - can you guess the theme was LOVE and the required colour was pink this month ?


We changed the way the swap is run this month and I decided as a bit of fun it would be nice to choose a winner each month with a little prize

I couldn't decide between Janet and Kim this time round so both ladies get a little prize, well done girls xxx

Here are the winning ATC's

Janet




Kim


All the swaps were totally gorgeous, thankyou to every one of you who sent in your little works of art.

These are the little prizes heading to Kim and Janet


Each little bag contains the following


The swap is open to everyone, the rules and guidelines can be found on the forum HERE

Next months theme is WOMAN and you can use whatever colours you like for that month.

Janet and Kim please let me know what themes you would like to see, Kim you are choosing for June and Janet you are choosing for July.


2 comments:

  1. Love 'em. Can't wait to see whose I get in the swap, they all look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ... you are running an ATC swap ... have made a plan to join in ... if you will have me of course!!! Will probably work on them tomorrow evening and send them over! Am I right in thinking Woman is the theme?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting, your comments are always appreciated xxx